If you have a square shaped face, you probably have a strong jawline and a defined forehead. To balance out these angular features, it's best to choose earrings that soften the lines of your face and create a more rounded look. Here are a few styles that are ideal for square shaped faces:
- Teardrop Earrings: Teardrop earrings have a soft, flowing shape that will help balance out the angles of your face. They also draw attention to the center of your face, making it appear more oval.
- Hoop Earrings: Hoop earrings are a classic option that work well for square shaped faces. Choose a medium-sized hoop that will sit just above the jawline, to help elongate your face.
- Round Earrings: Round earrings, like studs or small hoops, will also help soften the angles of a square face. They create a more balanced look, and can also make your face appear more youthful.
- Dangling Earrings: Dangling earrings can also help to balance out the strong lines of a square face. Choose a style that has curves and fluid lines to counteract the angles of your jawline and forehead.
- Ear Cuffs: If you want a bold, statement piece, try an ear cuff. These unique earrings wrap around the upper part of your ear, creating a rounded shape that will help to balance out a square face.
No matter which style you choose, be sure to consider the proportions of your earrings. If your face is wider, go for larger earrings, but if you have a narrower face, smaller earrings will work best. With these tips in mind, you're sure to find the perfect pair of earrings to flatter your square shaped face.